Making sure you have ALL the business skills you will need.
Understanding the technology that makes your idea work is vital. Understanding the business activities that will make your business work is critical. Without the right mix of business skills to complement the technology skills it will be hard to make commercialisation a success.
There are 4 key modules to the VisionMatch Commercialisation process which can be deployed in total, individually or in any combination, dependent on the areas in which you need help:
- Business Direction
- Market Validation
- Sales Execution
- Finance and Accounting
1. Business Direction
Business Direction provides hands on assistance with key internal issues such as:
- Intellectual Property
- Company Structure and People.
- Business Planning.
- Finding investors and raising investment.
2. Market Validation
Market Validation provides hands on assistance with validation of the potential for your product / service in the target markets. Market Validation addresses key issues such as:
- The Value Proposition of the Product / Service.
- Testing this Value Proposition in the Market.
- Assessing the competitive landscape.
- Determining the market potential and therefore viability of the business.
3. Sales Execution
Sales Execution provides hands on assistance with generating the initial sales for the business. Sales Execution addresses key issues such as:
- Lead Generation to generate qualified pipeline of opportunities
- Direct Sales - working with existing sales resources or providing an initial contracted sales team until the time is right to hire your own permanent salespeople.
- Proven Sales processes to manage sales and account activities.
4. Finance & Accounting
Finance & Accounting provides hands on assistance with accounting and business finance services needed by start-up companies:
- Business Financial Planning.
- Management Accounting.
- Implementation of simple financial software systems.